Welcome to our 2013 Artisan Entry Blog Hop. Even though our entries did not make the finalist cut, they represent our best work and we put our hearts and souls into our finished projects. I hope you like our showcase.
Rotating Flower Card
I couldn’t resist creating a card that moved for my Artisan entries. This card rotates on a brad and at each stop it reveals a different adjective for “friend.” The card may look simplistic in color scheme and design, but it was actually hard to find the right balance of white and colors for each layer. If you look at the small images below, you will see how the card looked at each stop of its rotation.
If you look at the word “fabulous” carefully you will see that it is on a separate layer along with all the other adjectives. With the exception of the designer printed brad, all of the supplies I used for this project are still available this year. 🙂
Next up please visit the FABulous Joan Robertson at the Daily Stampede
5. Kandi Phillips 6. Lisa Hensley 7. Anna Black 8. Pamela Staples
9. Tina Munzke 10. Cindy Major 11. Mary Haugen
Stampin’ Up Supplies
- Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases (W 128577, C 120501)
- Paper: Old Olive (100702), Daffodil Delight (119683), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Polka Dot Parade DSP (126902),
- Ink: Versamark (102283)
- Tools: Heat Tool (129053); Big Shot (113439); Floral Frames Framelits (127012); 7/8” Scallop Circle Punch (129404); 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (118874); Paper-Piercing Tool (126189); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199); Simply Scored (122334)
- Embellishments: Designer Printed Brads*, Embossing Powder: Tangerine Tango (123106), White (109132)* product has retired
Shop Stampin’ Up! online anytime, just click HERE.
Thanks for visiting!! I love reading your comments!!