Welcome to our 2013 Artisan Entry Blog Hop. Even though our entries did not make the finalist cut, they represent our best work and we put our hearts and souls into our finished projects. I hope you like our showcase.
Get Whale Swivel Card
This is my final card for the Artisan entry. Again, I couldn’t resist making a movable card. The whale on this card swivels and hides in the pocket. It starts out with just an eye peeking out and then swivels until just a piece of the tail is sticking out. This card is similar to my swivel card design, however in this case the whale (or the object) disappears into a pocket instead of always staying visible. This is such a fun card that I can’t stop playing with it when I have it in my hands.
To make the clouds pop, I brushed on white StazOn reinker. The treasure chest is punch art made out of the Modern Label Punch, the bulb from the Merry Minis Punch Pack and a rectangle embossed with the stripes embossing folder. I think this card would be perfect to cheer up someone who is sick.
Next up please visit the FABulous Joan Robertson at the Daily Stampede
5. Kandi Phillips 6. Lisa Hensley 7. Anna Black 8. Pamela Staples
9. Tina Munzke 10. Cindy Major 11. Mary Haugen
Stampin’ Up Supplies
- Stamp Sets: Oh, Whale!* Oh, Wave! Jumbo Wheel*
- Card Stock: Island Indigo (122923), Soft Suede (115318), Real Red (102482), Brights Collection DSP Stack*, Subtles Core’dinations (129954); Window Sheets (114323)
- Ink: Versamark (102283); Not Quite Navy*, Black Staz On (101406), White Staz On (106960)
- Tools: Heat Tool (129053); Jumbo Handle (103661); Jumbo Cartridge (103678); Big Shot (113439); Happy Whale Clearlit*, Stripes Embossing Folder (123128), Modern Label Punch (119849); Merry Minis Punch Pack (126882); 1-3/4” Circle Punch (119850); 1-3/4” Scallop Circle Punch (119854); Paper-Piercing Tool (126189); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199); Simply Scored (122334)
- Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (123125); Neutrals Brads*; White Embossing Powder (109132)* product has retired
Shop Stampin’ Up! online anytime, just click HERE.
Thanks for visiting!! I love reading your comments!!