Note Card Armoire Tutorial
FREE with a $15* order
This note card armoire is one of the favorite pieces I have ever created. I spent months dreaming up the perfect design. It’s not only beautiful, but also functional. It holds up to 10 note cards with envelopes and the drawer pulls out so that you can put postage stamps or other trinkets inside. This armoire would make a WOW gift and have people wondering how you made it. Includes over 70 photos and step-by-step instructions. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
- Card Stock/Paper: Crumb Cake 12 X 12 , Crumb Cake 8-1/2 X 11 , Coastal Cabana 8-1/2 X 11 , Window Sheets , Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper 
- Tools: Simply Scored , Stampin’ Trimmer , Big Shot , Lattice Die , Curly Label Punch 
- Embellishments: Vintage Faceted Buttons , Rhinestones Jewels 
- Adhesive: Sticky Strip , Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue , Mini Glue Dots Note Card Supplies
- Stamp Set: Four You (Wood , Cling )
- Card Stock/Paper: Note Cards & Envelopes , Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper , Baked Brown Sugar , Coastal Cabana , So Saffron , Tangerine Tango 
- Ink: Baked Brown Sugar 
- Tools: Big Shot , Dress Up Framelits 
- Embellishments: Pearl Jewels , Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim , Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Trim 
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.