I have to tell you a little story about the Angled Tag Topper Punch. When I first got the Occasions Mini Catalog, I was really excited about the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. It was one of the first things that I ordered. I was fairly open about my ambiguity over the Angled Tag Topper Punch, its plainer cousin. It just didn’t pack the same star power as those scallops. Well, guess what? I soon realized I needed both. The angled tag topper punch just has those modern angles that fit so well with all of our geometrical shapes. I should’ve known that I would eventually fall for both. LOL!
This card uses the Angled Tag Topper Punch as a cool closure. The card ties together at the top where the two angled tag topper punched ends meet. The card uses two Sale-a-bration products: the Sweet Sorbet Paper & the matching Accessory Pack. You can earn a free sale-a-bration product with each $50 order. Find out the supplies you’ll need to make this fun card and where to get them HERE!
Angled Tag Topper Card Tutorial
1. Start with a 7-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock. On the 7-1/4″ side, score at the 3-5/8″ mark. Fold the piece in half along the score line.
2. Adhere a 5-1/2 x 3-5/8″ piece of Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper to the front of the card base. Note: This card opens from the top, instead of the bottom, therefore if your paper has an obvious top make sure you orient it correctly.
3. Start with an 8-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Pool Party Card Stock. On the 8-1/2″ side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark.
4. Punch with the Angled Tag Topper Punch on both ends.
5. Fold the punched piece in half along the score line. Run the piece through the Big Shot with the Arrows Embossing Folder.
6. Adhere the Angled Tag Topper Piece to the card base. The folds of both pieces will be at the bottom.
7. Tie the angled tag topper punch with a 10″ piece of Pool Party Twine.
8. To finish the card, I added two stamped images from the Starburst Sayings stamp set and an in-color boutique embellishment. The card front measures 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ when done and fits our standard sized medium envelopes.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details