Apparently my clues were a little too good. BOSTON IT IS.
1) I’ve never been there before. The closest I’ve been to Boston is the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
2) Everyone who’s been there says I will love it. I’m impressed that so many people love this city.
3) It’s located somewhere in the US. I didn’t want to throw you off and make you think I was moving back to Canada.
4) It’s colder than Memphis. After 12 years in Memphis, it’s going to take a little adjustment to get used to the cold.
5) I hear this city has great seafood. I love New England Clam Chowder. It will be neat to eat it in New England.
6) Sports are a big part of this city. My favorite sport is stamping, so I know I’m going to need a little work on becoming a sports fan.
7) It’s steeped in history. This is probably the clue that gave it all away. “Steeped in history” might have made you think of a little historical event called the “Boston Tea Party”. I will, however, not be throwing any tea into Boston Harbor, I will be contently sipping it every morning with my breakfast.
If any of you live in the Boston area, be sure to send me an email.
I will need some new local stamping buddies. 🙂