The Hershey’s Wedding Cake Favor is a show stopper piece. Decorate it with delicate blossoms or tie it with gorgeous ribbon and place it in a cellophane bag for your guests to take home. It stands approximately 3” tall by 4” wide (if you include the base).
The top two tiers hold 7 Hershey’s Kisses. The bottom tier holds 6 Hershey’s Kisses and 6 Hershey’s Nuggets. The best part is that all the layers can be accessed without having to destroy the cake. Your guests will be able to have their cake and eat the chocolate too!!
Then there’s the Hershey’s Birthday Cake – perfect for celebrating a special someone’s birthday without having to bake a cake. I’ll show you how to make the candles that adorn the top of the cake. Make it any color scheme you wish and use your creativity to give it a personal touch.
Hershey’s Wedding and Birthday Cake Tutorial
FREE with a $15* order
Tutorial includes over 100 photos and time saver steps to make multiples. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.