If you purchase your Stampin’ Up supplies from me, you can earn the FABULOUS Treasure Chest Tutorial free with your order. The Treasure chest is the perfect box to house these note cards and makes a great gift.
I reward my customers with free, exclusive tutorials.
Choices and Details HERE!
(see video for more details)
- Start with a 12” x 12” piece of Designer Series Paper. Cut at the 5” mark. Set the 7″ x 12″ piece aside. With the 12″ side at the top of the trimmer, cut the 5″ x 12″ piece at the 6″ mark. You will now have two 5” x 6” pieces. With the 6″ side at the top of the trimmer, cut one of the 5 x 6″ pieces into 1-1/2″ strips. These pieces will be used for cards one and two (1a, 1b, 1c, 1d).
- With the 6″ side at the top of the trimmer, cut the other 5″ x 6″ piece at the 3″ mark. You will now have two 3″ x 5″ pieces. With the 5″ side at the top of the trimmer, cut both of the 3″ x 5″ pieces at the 2-1/2″ mark. These pieces will be used for cards three and four (2a, 2b, 2c, 2d).
- With the 12″ side at the top of the trimmer, cut the 7″ x 12″ piece (set aside in step one) at the 5″ mark. Set the 7″ x 7″ piece aside. With the 7″ side at the top of the trimmer, cut the 5″ x 7″ piece at the 3-1/2″ mark. You will now have two 3-1/2″ x 5″ pieces. With the the long side, of one of these piece, make a pencil mark 1-1/2″ from the left. On the opposite long side, make a mark 1-1/2″ from the right. Line up these marks on the trimmer and cut along the diagonal. Repeat for the other 3-1/2″ x 5″ piece. These pieces will be used for cards five and six (3a, 3b, 3c, 3d).
- Then take the 7″ x 7″ piece and cut it into FOUR 3-1/2″ squares.
- Take the 3-1/2″ squares from the last step and run them through the big shot with the fancy square frame and six petal flower frame centered in the middle. The resulting frames will make up cards nine and ten (4a, 4b, 4c, 4d). The resulting Eastern Palace shapes will make up cards seven and eight (5a, 5b, 5c, 5d).
Bee Stamping with Qbee