It’s time for a Valentine’s Card today. The “A Little Wild” stamp set is perfect for making fun Valentine’s cards. I thought the lion would look pretty in pink and pop against the background of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Heart. You can find my tips and tricks to make this card in my video below..
Facebook Live Every Tuesday
Please join me on Tuesdays at 10am EST
See the photo above or check out page 15 of the 2018 Sale-a-bration Catalog to find the card that we are CASE-ing today. My downline Catalina (Catalina’s Cards Blog) started CASE-ing Cards in 2015 and I joined her in 2016. In 2017, we started a Facebook Group and expanded our group to include more bloggers.
Would you like to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to share your card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
What is CASE-ing? The acronym CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything. When you CASE you can change nothing, a few things, or sometimes the card you are CASE-ing turns out looking completely different than the original.
- Smoky Slate Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″, score at 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride Banner: 2″ x 5-1/4″, punch with Banner Triple Punch
- Whisper White Banner: 1-3/4″” x 5″, punch with Banner Triple Punch
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Heart: Largest Sweet & Sassy Heart
- Flirty Flamingo Heart: Smallest Sweet & Sassy Heart
- Lion: Stamp with Memento Ink on Pink Pirouette and color with Pink Pirouette Blends
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee