The 2018 Holiday Catalog starts tomorrow and today’s card has a sneak peek of two of the stamp sets. First the Trick or Tweet Stamp Set is the most adorable Halloween stamp set, we’ve had in a long time. A must have in my opinion, even if you don’t celebrate Halloween. The second stamp set is the Buffalo Check Background Stamp which is perfect for making trendy backgrounds which remind me of a warm flannel shirt. AND I got to use my new favorite orange, Mango Melody. Just a bit brighter than Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody just makes me smile. All the rest of the supplies are listed below. If you would like to see how I made this card, just watch my video below.
Facebook Live Every Tuesday
Please join me on Tuesdays at 10am EST
My card was CASE’d from page 38 of the 2018 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Mango Melody Card Base: 10-1/2″ x 3-3/4″, score in half at the 5-1/4″ mark
- Mango Melody Layer: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, stamped with Buffalo Check Background and trimmed
- Basic Black Layer: 2-7/8″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White Layer: 2-3/4″ x 3-5/8″
- Whisper White Banner: 4″ x 1/2″, use Triple Banner Punch to punch one end and trim other end to line up with other whisper white layer
Purchase a Copy
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee