This week I’m featuring the Free as a Bird Bundle on my blog. These cute little birds just make me smile. This stamp set has the cutest images and greetings and the framelits make great layers on cards. Today was also my choice of the makeover card from the catalog. The reason I chose it was because of the interesting strips that frame the focal point layer. If you would like to see how I made this card, just watch my video below!
Facebook Live Every Tuesday
Please join me on Tuesdays at 10am EST
My card was CASE’d from page 59 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Pool Party Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ and score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark.
- Pool Party Strips: Four 6″ x 1/8″ strips
- Whisper White Layer: 4-1/4″ x 3″
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper: 4-1/4″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White Greeting Layer: 2-1/4″ x 5/8″
- Old Olive Layer: 2-1/2″ x 5/8″ and punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch
Purchase a Copy