The requirements for receiving this award is as follows:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. Thank you Kadie at Kards by Kadie
2) Share 8 things about yourself.
3) Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4) Contact those bloggers and let them know about their award.
8 things about me:
1) I’m a Canadian, eh.
2) I don’t live in Canada though.
3) I speak 3 languages.
4) I grew up in what I now consider one of the best corners on earth. I didn’t realize it until I moved away. My parents tried to tell me how lucky I was to grow up there, but back when I was younger my parents didn’t know anything. They become more intelligent the older I get.
5) I’m a librarian by trade, but I have hung up my bun to be a SAHM and a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
6) I like being neat, but when I stamp I’m very messy. It impedes my artistic flow to tidy up while in the middle of a project. Sometimes I can barely tiptoe around all the obstacles I have created in my craft room.
7) I’m addicted to walking. This is an example of how an addiction can be a good thing, unless on the rare day when I can’t walk and my family has to put up with my horrible withdrawal mood.
8) My avatar is our Sheltie Bella. Last year Bella was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Right now we are living with the ups and downs of the disease and trying to give our dear Sheltie the best quality of life for her remaining days.
I’m passing the stylish blogger award on to the following talented stampers:
1. Amanda Mertz http://didyoustamptoday.blogspot.com/
2. Brenda http://pinkpapercupcakes.blogspot.com/
3. Emma Fewkes http://ladynthestamp.blogspot.com/
4. Jackie Topa http://jackietopa.typepad.com
5. Jana Emmert http://indyemmert.blogspot.com/
6. Janine Tinkleberg http://stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/
7. Lori Ingebritson http://mycheerystampinspace.blogspot.com/
8. Lynn Pratt http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/