Bleached Swallowtail Tutorial
- Stamp Sets: Swallowtail (WM 129213, CM 129216), Layered Labels (WM 127070, CM 127072)
- Card Stock: Early Espresso (119686), Island Indigo (122923), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Ink: Early Espresso (126974), Versamark (102283)
- Tools: Heat Tool (129053), Big Shot (113439), Apothecary Framelits (127003), Large Oval Punch (119855)
- Embellishments: Pearl Jewels (119247), Crumb Cake Seam Binding (122332), Very Vanilla Seam Binding (120999); Soft Suede 3/8” Taffeta (122967), Early Espresso Embossing Powder (128980)
- Adhesives: Dimensionals (104430), Sticky Strip (104294)
- Other: Bleach, QtipsShop Stampin’ Up! online anytime, just click HERE.
Thanks for visiting!! I love reading your comments!!
Aunt Mary says
Love the results of this technique. Am wondering on the swallowtail, the instructions say to rub the bleach over the entire surface of the swallowtail. Do you go over all the embossed places as well? Does the embossing react with the bleach?
Brenda Quintana says
Thanks for your comment. You can rub the bleach right over the embossing and it will not bleach the embossing. It only bleaches the card stock. Let me know if you try it and how it turns out. 🙂