Welcome to our 2013 Artisan Entry Blog Hop. Even though our entries did not make the finalist cut, they represent our best work and we put our hearts and souls into our finished projects. I hope you like our showcase.
Parent’s Wedding Scrapbook Page
If there was one reason that I would have loved to have made it as a finalist, it revolves around this scrapbook page of my parents. I would have liked to have seen their photo prominently displayed at convention, because they mean so much to me. When I see this photo it reminds me of the courage that they had to leave their home country and start over in a new land. I know they are proud of me regardless and that makes me love them all the more.
Next up please visit the FABulous Joan Robertson at the Daily Stampede
5. Kandi Phillips 6. Lisa Hensley 7. Anna Black 8. Pamela Staples
9. Tina Munzke 10. Cindy Major 11. Mary Haugen
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Stamp Sets: Fabulous Phrases (W 128577, C 120501); Hearts a Flutter (W 131922, C 129252)
- Card Stock/Paper: Twitterpated DSP*; Card Stock: Basic Gray (121044), Shimmery White (101950), Brushed Silver (100712)
- Ink: Versamark (102283); Basic Gray (126981)
- Tools: Heat Tool (129053); Big Shot (113439); Hearts a Flutter Framelits (130159); Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003); Bird Builder Punch (117191); 1” Square Punch (124094)
- Embellishments: Artisan Embellishments Kit*; Silver Designer Button*; Large Pearl Basic Jewel (125577); Pewter Embossing Powder (124114)* product has retired
Shop Stampin’ Up! online anytime, just click HERE.
Thanks for visiting!! I love reading your comments!!
Leave a Reply