We all know someone who has been affected by breast cancer, so when a fellow stamper told me about a fundraiser she wanted to do next month, I set about trying to make a Hershey’s ribbon design. I got really frustrated with the larger designs I tried and then I hit upon this simple wrap around design with one kiss. My friend said that I should call it, “Breast Cancer Awareness with a kiss” and I kind of like that. This ribbon could be done in any color for a multitude of causes. I hope you like this simple and easily reproducible design.
I recommend Stampin’ Up! products for all of my Hershey’s designs. For a complete supply list and purchasing information, please Click HERE or scroll to the bottom of this post. When you purchase your Stampin’ Up products from me, you can earn points towards QbeesQuest rewards. Thanks for your support!!
Hershey’s Ribbon Tutorial
Step One Template
1. To make this ribbon easier to make, we will be making a template in steps 1-4. Start with an 8” x ¾” strip of scrap cardstock.
Step Two Template
2. Make a pencil mark at the top of this strip ½” in on both sides.
Step Three Template
3. Use a ruler to draw a line a pencil line from the pencil mark to the nearest corner on the diagonal. Also draw a line at the 4” and 6” marks.
Step Four Template
4. Cut along the diagonal pencil lines. Your template is now done.
5. Trace the diagonal pencil marks from the template onto a strip of 8” x ¾” Blushing Bride Cardstock.
6. Also, transfer the 4” and 6” pencil marks onto the Blushing Bride Strip.
7. Cut the ends off along the diagonal pencil marks. Place a piece of sticky strip on the 4” and 6” pencil marks.
Step Eight Optional
8. If you would like to stamp on the strip you should do it now. Flip your card stock over and rotate it 180 Degrees. Then stamp on the far left side. The yellow marks indicate where the sticky strip is on the reverse side of the cardstock. Once you are finished stamping, flip and orient your card stock back to the way it was in step seven.
9. Remove the sticky strip liner from the 4” mark. Place a Hershey’s Kiss centered on the sticky strip.
10. Remove the last piece of sticky strip liner and complete the ribbon by crossing the right side of the strip over the left.
11. Press down on the cross over to make sure that the sticky strip is adhered properly. You are done!! 🙂
- Stamp Sets: For the Birds (W 132001, C 126407)
- Card Stock: Blushing Bride (131198)
- Ink: Smoky Slate (131179)
- Adhesive: Sticky Strip (104294)
- Other: Hershey’s KissesShop Stampin’ Up! online anytime, just click HERE.
Thanks for visiting!! I love reading your comments!!
Leave a Reply