There’s just 3 days left of sale-a-bration AND I’ll be counting it down with a new card featuring sale-a-bration products every day. This card features the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper and the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack. You can earn one of these products FREE with every $50* order, just place an order in My Stampin’ Up Store HERE! Find out the supplies you’ll need to make this card and where to get them HERE!
I wanted to say thank you to Jenni Pauli for inventing this cool closure and Tanya Bell for showing me how to do it. I changed the orientation and instructions a little for my stamping class, so I’m outlining my steps below. To make the fringed flower, I punched two pansy punches out of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock. I then used the fringe scissors to fringe cut each of the petals and layered the two flower pieces on top of each other.
1. Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of card stock. On the 11″ side, score at 4-5/8″ and 10-1/8″ mark.
2. Punch each of the short ends with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Just make sure that the card stock is centered before you punch. You will need to wiggle your card stock a little to feed it all the way to the back of the punch. The punch was originally designed to only take a 2″ wide piece of card stock, but Jenni figured out that you could get a bigger piece into the punch by wiggling it over the hump.
3. Line up the edge of the card stock with the 7/8″ mark. Cut the little rectangles next to the scalloped tag topper pieces away from the card stock.
4. This is what your card base will look like when you have cut all four rectangles away.
5. Fold the card along the two score lines. Decorate your card base as desired and tie with some pretty ribbon or twine.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details