I made these cute flower pot note cards to fit inside my Note Card Armoire. You can make the flowers and the armoire in any color you like. Wouldn’t this make a cute mother’s day present or girly gift?
Can you guess which die I used to create the flower pots? No peeking! Think about it and then scroll down to step #2 to see if you were right.
Find out the the supplies you’ll need to make these note cards and where to get them HERE!
Flower Pot Note Card Tutorial
1. To start out with stamp, cut and/or punch out the following pieces:
- 3 flowers: Petite Petals Stamp Set stamp in So Saffron, Coastal Cabana & Tangerine Tango ink on Whisper White. Punch with Petite Petals Punch
- 3 flower centers: Star from Merry Mini Punch Pack in So Saffron, Coastal Cabana & Tangerine Tango (see step 1a)
- 4 leaves: Light Bulb from Merry Minis Punch Pack in Wild Wasabi embossed with Square Lattice Embossing Folder (see step 1b)
- 3 stems: Cut 3″ x 1/16″ strips in Wild Wasabi
1a. Use back end of piercer to round the middle of each flower center on a Stampin’ Pierce Mat.
1b. Run a scrap piece of Wild Wasabi Card Stock through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Punch out four leaves with the light bulb punch
2. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Sahara Sand Card Stock and run it through the Big Shot with the bottom of the Dress Up Framelits. Did you guess that the flower pot was made from the bottom of one of the dress up framelits?
3. Then run this piece through the Big Shot with the Scallops Embossing Folder.
4. Put three strips of sticky strip on the back of the flower pot piece.
5. Remove the sticky strip liner and adhere the stems to the back of the flower pot.
6. Stamp a greeting on the bottom of a Whisper White Note Card. Adhere the flower pot just above your greeting. Note: You will not need any additional adhesive on the flower pot if you used sticky strip like I did in Step 4.
7. Place a pearl in the center of each flower.
8. Place the note cards inside a note card armoire or other cute container (for the Note Card Armoire Tutorial see HERE). The Note card Armoire can hold up to 10 note cards and envelopes. Happy Stamping!