I’ll let you in on a little secret, I was a librarian in a former life, before my son was born before and before I had ever heard of Stampin’ Up! That’s why I absolutely loved creating every detail of this Hershey’s Nugget Book. What makes it special is that it really looks like a book, from the stamped edges that imitate pages to the dust cover.
What can I use this little gem of a book for, you ask? There are so many possibilities: Gift for a Book Lover, Graduation Gift, Birthday Gift, Fundraisers, Reading Prizes, Book Club Favors, Library Events, Sunday School Class Gifts and I’m sure you can think of more.
You can really have fun with creating a personalized dust cover. I used Photoshop to create the fun faux dust cover below. What secrets will this book reveal? Only the fact that it’s loaded with Hershey’s nuggets on the inside. LOL!
Hershey’s Nuggets Book Tutorial
FREE with a $15* order
Tutorial includes 50 photos and step-by-step instructions on how to make both the small and large book. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Hershey’s Nugget Book Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Debbie Flattum says
These nugget books are beautiful. I'm always looking for creative ways to package candy. Great idea, Brenda. TFS!!
Love this idea Brenda. Your post on StampinConnections is trending on the Leaderboard, congratulations! I hope you get a lot of purchases. I can't get my payment to go through on PayPal, it doesn't like my zip code. Are you in the UK by any chance? Its asking me to enter a county as an option but they all look like UK place names.
Got it Brenda! It took me a couple of tries but I finally figured out I had to select the US flag in the payment section! Thanks so much, really awesome detailed tutorial. I'll have to come back and spend more time on your site. Do you sell more like these?