My Hershey’s Sports Ball Collection is perfect for making party favors, fundraiser items or small gifts for sports lovers. With Father’s Day just around the corner, wouldn’t these balls make a fun gift? Make dad a Hershey’s ball of his favorite sport(s) or team or make a full set of them.
Does your child’s sports team do fund raisers? Gather some people together and make a whole bunch of these to sell at games. Use your team’s mascot or school name to make it a special keepsake.
That end of the season sports party would be even more special, if you made up balls as party favors. Personalize the balls with the team name, the person’s name or a special event (ie Happy Birthday, Super Bowl, World Cup). The Simply Sports Stamp Set has some great sports related greetings in it too. See HERE for a complete supply list.
Hershey’s Sports Balls Tutorial
FREE with a $15* order
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Hershey’s Sports Balls Supplies
click on the product for price and details
|This is a complete supply list for ALL the Balls. If you would like a tailored supply list for the ball or balls you want to make, please email me or post a comment below.|
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Leave a Reply