Yesterday’s dimensional rose card inspired me to make a birthday card using the same rose. This card is still relatively easy to make with the addition of some die cut shapes, some texture embossing and some designer paper.
- Emboss a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Thick Whisper White with the Boho Chic Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of English Garden Designer Series Paper with the largest Lots of Labels Framelits.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” with Mossy Meadow Ink on Whisper White and cut out with the 4th largest Lots of Labels Framelits.
- Stamp two sets of leaves with Mossy Meadow Ink on Whisper White. Cut out.
- Create a dimensional Rose using Real Red Ink (see minute 4:55 of the video tutorial below).
- Adhere all the pieces (in the order listed) on a tent fold card base (11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″)
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details