On Mary’s lap is sleeping?
This, this is Christ the king,
Whom shepherds guard and angels sing;
Haste, haste to bring him laud,
The babe, the son of Mary!
Come, peasant, king, to own him.
The King of kings salvation brings;
Let loving hearts enthrone him.
The virgin sings her lullaby;
Joy, joy, for Christ is born,
The babe, the son of Mary!
Hershey’s Nativity Part ONE
FREE with a $15* order
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
This tutorial is neither authorized nor sponsored by The Hershey Company.
My friend Shelley Lanthier did an excellent job with her nativity and added some extra touches. You can see her beautiful interpretation of my tutorial here on her blog: Shelley’s Musings.
Just bought mine, can't wait for part 2!
Deborah Nyhus says
I cannot wait to make these…thinking these would make great Christmas presents! Thank you for all of your awesome creativity.
Jean Fitch from jlfstudio says
Brilliant, amazing and everything else that describes the ultimate paper artist. Every time I think we must be reaching the limits of even your creativity you pop some new & wonderful something else into the ether (blog, internet, etc) for us to enjoy. What I love about your work Miss Brenda is that it is practical, enjoyable and beautiful…all in the same package. And it's reproducible by those of us less inclined to such brilliance. You rock sister stamper!