Hershey’s Nativity Part TWO
FREE with a $15* order
This tutorial has a companion tutorial, Hershey’s Nativity Part One, which is available for purchase HERE.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
This tutorial is neither authorized nor sponsored by The Hershey Company.
A BIG thanks to my friend Shelley Lanthier who tested this tutorial to make sure all the measurements were correct and that my instructions were clear. Here’s a link to her version of Hershey’s Nativity Part 2: Shelley’s Musings. She turned her sheep into an adorable black and white one and added cute little hooves to all the animals (click on the photo to see a larger photo on her blog).
Unbelievable. I couldn't imagine what part 2 was. Love your creations.