Sending a handmade card is definitely “BETTER THAN E-MAIL.” Give this mailbox filled with note cards as a gift and the recipient will be able to spread the joy of handmade cards. Better yet tuck a book of postage stamps inside the front cover and then these note cards will be all set to go in the mail.
The tutorial includes instructions to make the mailbox and 5 note card designs (3-1/2″ x 5″) using the Special Reason Bundle. Fill the mailbox with 10 note cards (2 each of 5 designs) and envelopes. The mailbox measures approximately 3-3/4″ wide x 6″ high.
Don’t want to fill this box with note cards?
Fill it with candy or a gift instead.
It can be used for many different occasions.
Note Card Mailbox Tutorial
FREE with a $15* order
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Note Card Mailbox Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Vickie Barker says
Can't wait to buy some of your tutorials, a friend turned me on to your site, love your creativity and TY for sharing these wonderful projects. Do you mail the tutorials as I have limited internet time?
Brenda Quintana says
Hi Vickie, Thanks for leaving me a comment. The tutorials are sent via the Internet in PDF form, so you will either need to download them to a computer or device to view them or print them out. If you need me to send them to a second email address (maybe a family member or a friend who has better internet access) just let me know and I would be happy to do that for you. You can email me directly at BrendaQstamps@yahoo.com