12 years ago, I purchased the starter kit from Stampin’ Up. It was a really good deal then AND it’s an even better deal now. The photo above shows a sample of what you could choose to put in your starter kit. If you have $100 or more of Stampin’ Up product on your wish list, you should get this kit.
Why is the starter kit such a good deal?
- It’s only $99 for $125 worth in products (of your choice)
- Until March 31st, you get to choose 2 additional stamp sets
- The starter kit ships for FREE
- Stampin’ Up includes a past Paper Pumpkin in your kit
- 20% discount on your Stampin’ up purchases for at least the next 4 months
- Pre-order products from the 2018-2019 catalog in May, one month before customers
- Get all my tutorials for free when you get the starter kit from me
- Enjoy your Starter Kit worry free. No obligations. Hobbyists Welcome!
Sample Starter Kit $99 (for $125 in product)
Petals & More Thinlits Dies, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon , Starburst Punch, Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock, Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, Mini Pizza Boxes, Rich Razzleberry Light Stampin’ Blends Marker, Old Olive Light Stampin’ Blends Marker, Pink Pirouette Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker
Paper Pumpkin Kit Bonus
Plus Stampin’ Up includes a past Paper Pumpkin Kit in your starter kit
AND don’t forget, my starter kit is just a sample. Your starter kit is fully customizable.
Stay Tuned Tomorrow, when I’ll share how I made these cute projects using supplies from my sample starter kit.
Questions? Just fill in and submit the contact form and I will answer them.