The Share What You Love Suite Bundles with all the extras are only available until the end of May AND they have inspired these cards. The beautiful Share What You Love Paper, creates the perfect backdrop for the focal point. It’s easy to pull the colors out of the paper and use them to color the stamped focal point. This layout and design works well with many patterns in the paper. Measurements below. If you would like to see how I made this card, just watch my video below.
Facebook Live Every Tuesday
Please join me on Tuesdays at 10am EST
My card was CASE’d from page 51 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Mint Macaron/Grapefruit Grove Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score in half at the 4-1/4″ mark
- Share What You Love DST Layer: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Mint Macaron/Grapefruit Grove Banner: 5-1/2″ x 1″ punch both ends with Banner Triple Punch
- Basic Black Layer: Layering Squares Framelits (Largest Scallop Square)
- Whisper White Layer: Layering Squares Framelits (2nd Largest Square)
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee