Since the time I was a little girl, we had jigsaw puzzles in our home. I could immerse myself completely in the pursuit of placing the pieces together. Creating the perimeter, sorting the pieces into like colors and patterns and then the feeling of accomplishment once the puzzle was done. I can still get caught up in the process as an adult. It’s mesmerizing!
The Love You to Pieces Bundle is right up my alley. How fun is it that the biggest die of the Puzzle Pieces Thinlits cuts a small 16-piece puzzle, the perfect size to put on a card. I really love how this card came out and I was able to capture the essence of CASE-ing Card #152 at the same time. If you would like to see how I made it, just watch my video below.
Facebook Live Every Tuesday
Please join me on Tuesdays at 10am EST
My card was CASE’d from page 48 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Soft Sea Foam Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score in half at the 4-1/4″ mark
- Blueberry Bushel Layer & Frame: TWO pieces of 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Garden Impressions DSP: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ cut with the Puzzle Pieces Thinlits
- Melon Mambo Edge: 3″ x 3-7/8″ and cut with the Delicate Lace Edgelit
- Whisper White Banner Layer: 3-3/8″ x 1-3/4″ and punch with Banner Triple Punch
Purchase a Copy
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee