Today I have a really special box to share with you. It has a fun diamond shape and measures approximately 2″ high x 4″ wide. It would make a great gift box for any occasion. This box is made with the limited time BLENDED SEASONS BUNDLE. I recommend getting this bundle ASAP, because it’s only available while supplies last during the month of August. If you would like to see how I made this box, just watch my VIDEO BELOW. I also have a quick reference section below, with all the measurements.
Use Host Code HX2F7Z39 to get a FREE BONUS GIFT from the upcoming 2018 Holiday Catalog if you spend $50 or more with me in August (details here)! Not only that, for every $50 you spend in August, you will get a $5 coupon from Stampin’ Up to use in September.
- Box Side One: 9-3/8″ x 2-1/4″. On the 9-3/8″ side, score at 2-1/4″, 4-1/2″, 6-3/4″ and 9″ marks. On the 2-1/4″ side, score at the 3/8″ mark. Cut v’s in between all the tabs. Then fold along the scores lines.
- Box Side Two: 8-7/8″ x 2-1/4″. On the 8-7/8″ side, score at 2-1/8″, 4-1/4″, 6-3/8″ and 8-1/2″ marks. On the 2-1/4″ side, score at the 3/8″ mark. Cut v’s in between all the tabs. Then fold along the scores lines.
- Top & Bottom: Cut 2 middle-sized labels from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Merry Christmas Banner: 4″ x 5/8″ and use the Banner Triple Punch to cut the ends.
- Watch the above video for assembly instructions
- Note: to make this box taller increase both of the box sides from 2-1/4″ to whatever length you want.
Purchase a Copy
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee