Before the Stamparatus, I never would have attempted stamping 10 greetings in a row like I did with today’s card. It would have been too time-consuming and difficult. The technique I used to create this card is called hinge step stamping. If you want to learn how to make this card or a card like it, just watch my video below and I will walk you through it.
I hope you like the color combination that I used with this card: Highland Heather, Blackberry Bliss and Pool Party. I use the new printable Color Coach to help be select a combination I might never have thought of on my own. Keep scrolling down the page if you want to download and/or print off your own Color Coach.
The Color Coach is a great way to explore new color combinations. You can download the color coach tools here:
- Core Color Collection Coach
- BLANK Core Color Coach (for creating your own combos)
- In-Color Collection Coach
- Blank In-Color Coach (for creating your own combos)
- Whisper White Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White Skinny Layer: 1-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Pool Party Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored in half at 5-1/2″
Purchase a Copy
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee