The perfect time to make a Magic Card is Halloween. When you pull the tag on this card, the line drawn image changes to a colored one. How fun! I’ve done this Magic Card a little differently than others, so you’ll want to watch my VIDEO BELOW to check out my tips & tricks. Also check out my quick reference section and supply list below. You’ll love how this card makes people smile. Happy Halloween!
- Whisper White Pocket: 10-1/8″ x 4-1/4″. On long side, score at 3/8″, 3-1/2″, 6-5/8″ and 9-3/4″
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper Piece: 2-7/8″ x 4″
- Thick Whisper White Inside Stopper Piece: 2-3/4″ x 3/8″
- Tags (Vellum & Thick Whisper White): 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Thick Whisper White Tag Stopper Piece: 2-1/4″ x 3/8″
- Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon: 6″ length
- Basic Black Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee
SO CUTE!!! TFS!
Thank You, Donna!! 🙂