O Christmas Tree
O Christmas Tree
How lovely are your kisses!!!!
It’s been six years since I designed the very first Hershey’s Christmas Tree. So this year I designed a smaller version of my original tree. Each Mini Christmas Tree is approximately 2-1/2″ high and holds 4 Hershey’s Kisses. You can leave the trees exposed on both sides or use the instructions to make a cover for the front and have fun decorating it. I’ve also created a gift box to hold the tree to make them easy to give as gifts.
This tutorial also has instructions to make the Hershey’s Candy Corn. The Candy Corn measures approximately 2″ high and holds 4 Hershey’s kisses. It looks great packaged in a 3″ x 6″ gusseted cellophane bag tied with ribbon.
Hershey’s Mini Christmas Tree Tutorial
FREE with a $15* order
This photo tutorial gives step-by-step instructions on how to make a Mini Christmas Tree and Candy Corn that each hold 4 Hershey’s Kisses. It includes over 40 photos with time saver steps for making multiples. Also included are instructions to make a Gift Box for the Mini Christmas Tree. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.