What’s the SECRET inside Santa’s suitcase?? That’s for you to decide. Will it be a stash of mini liquor bottles, a trove of chocolates OR some other small gifts? My tutorial will teach you how to make 2 sizes of boxes, that each stand approximately 4-1/2″ tall. They can be made with or without the bottle dividers. The larger of the boxes can also hold note cards & envelopes.
Santa’s Secret Suitcase Tutorial
FREE with a $15* order
This photo tutorial gives step-by-step instructions on how to make 2 sizes of boxes that hold mini liquor bottles or other small gifts. It includes over 70 photos. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
These boxes are so clever! Lots of fun treats can be tucked away in them!
Thank you, Karen!!
Mary Laffin says
Oh my, so many ideas. I guess it will depend on who I am giving them too. Right now, I’m trying to figure out treat bags for my stamping friends-about 10), my painting group (about 30, the Bunco group (12) and then there’s also family. And since some people belong to two or three of the groups, I need something different for each group.
Will definitely be needing to order this.
Thanks for all the great ideas you share with us.
Thank you, Mary!! I’m so glad you like my tutorial.