I used today’s CASE-ing Tuesday Card to create 3 fun cards using the So Santa stamp set. The So Santa stamp set features 3 whimsical, non-traditional Santa images with “punny” greetings that is sure to put a smiles on faces. All of these cards follow the same basic layout and I’ve included my measurements below. The images were colored with Stampin’ Blends. I’m off to On Stage (Stampin’ Up Convention) today, so I won’t be doing a Facebook Live this week. I will be back next Tuesday (Nov 13).
Facebook Live Every Tuesday
Please join me on Tuesdays at 10am EST
My card was CASE’d from page 31 of the 2018 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″, score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark
- Crumb Cake Embossed Layer: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, emboss with Subtle Embossing Folder
- Whisper White Layer: 3-3/4″ x 3″
- Real Red Strip: 1″ x 3″
- Granny Apply Green Layer: use 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Crumb Cake Banner: 3-1/4″ x 5/8″, punch with Banner Triple Punch
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee
Hey Brenda, CONGRATULATIONS on making the Stampin’ Up! Top 100!
Thank you, Mary!! 🙂