Today I’m sharing card number two in My Fancy Folds Series. I hope to make it easier for everyone to make BEAUTIFUL, WOW cards by creating easy-to-follow tutorials. The second fold I’m tackling is a Swing Fold Card. I’ve labeled this card as moderate to hard only because it requires precise partial cuts and scores. If you’re able to follow directions well, then this card won’t be hard. After the card base is prepped, the rest of this card is easy to finish off. If you want to learn how to make it, just watch my free 18-minute video below. You will also find the measurements and a shopping list below.
Shopping List HERE!
NEED SUPPLIES? Place an order with me an get REWARDED!!
Check out my Host Code Page and Rewards Page!!
- Card Base (Card Stock or Thick DSP): cut to 6-3/4” x 5-1/2”
- On the 6-3/4” side, line up at 5-1/2”, CUT from 1-1/4” to 4-1/4”
- Turn 180 (to the other 6-3/4″ side) and Repeat Step 2
- On 5-1/2” side, line up at 4-1/4”, CUT from 1-1/4” to 2-3/4” AND 4” to 5-1/2”
- Turn 180 (to the other 5-1/2″ side) and Repeat step 4
- On the 6-3/4” side, line up at 2-3/4”, SCORE from the EDGE to 1-1/4” AND 4-1/4” to 5-1/2”
- Slide card stock over to line up at the 4” mark, SCORE from the EDGE to 1-1/4” AND 4-1/4” to 5-1/2”
- Basic Gray Pieces: 4-1/4” x 3”
- Whisper White Pieces: 4” x 2-3/4”
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy
Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee
Phyllis Sinclair says
Love the post it tip. Could have used it many tes
Thanks, Phyllis!! I’m so glad you found the post-it note tip helpful. 🙂