You’ve got mail AND it’s the best kind: Chocolate Mail
Mini Mailboxes & envelopes in 2 sizes
One for Ghirardelli Squares and one for Ghirardelli Minis
Perfect for a little Valentine’s gift for those special people in your life
The bigger Mini Mailbox measures approximately 2″ tall and holds 3 Ghirardelli Squares. The smaller Mini Mailbox measures approximately 1-1/2″ tall and holds 2 Ghirardelli Minis. All the supplies you’ll need to make this tutorial are shown below.
If you spend at least $15* in My Stampin’ Store, you can choose this tutorial for free.
Mini Mailboxes Tutorial
FREE with a $15* order
This photo tutorial gives step-by-step instructions on how to make 2 sizes of mailboxes and matching mini envelopes that fit Ghirardelli Squares & Minis. It includes over 70 photos. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Terri Berger says
Love it! I would make these for my granddaughter’s classes for a Mother’s Day or Father’s Day project.
Thank you, Teri!!
Brenda, love the valentine tutorial. My granddaughters (age 4 & 7) will enjoy receiving them . They love chocolate just like their grandma.
Thank you, Donna!!