Butterflies everywhere!! These are my April customer thank you cards that are going in the mail today. I die cut the butterflies from the Beauty Abounds bundle and then cut them apart. The big die has five butterflies on it, so I made three cards from the big die cut. If you haven’t already gotten the Beauty Abounds Bundle, now is the time to get it while you can still get the bundle pricing (10% off). On June 4th, the bundle pricing goes away. Also, the pretty Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper retires on June 3rd, if it doesn’t sell out before then. The stitched frame is cut from the Rectangle Stitched Framelits and these dies have now become a staple in my die collection.
To better illustrate how the butterflies were distibuted on each card, look at my Daffodil Delight cards above. I used the biggest butterfly on the first card and then used two each of the smaller butterflies on the other 2 cards. I just love how they turned out! They make an especially nice set if you make them in all the colors of the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (see below).
- Card Base: 11” x 4-1/4”, score at the 5-1/2” mark
- Whisper White Frame: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, use 3rd largest rectangle to cut frame (from Rectangle Stitched Framelits). Stamp with the flourish from the Beauty Abounds stamp set in matching ink.
- Designer Series Paper Insert: 3” x 4-3/8”
- Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Butterflies: Cut BOLD set of butterflies out of colored card stock and cut DETAILED set of Butterflies out of black card stock. Glue the 2 sets together and cut them apart. You will be able to make 3 cards with the 5 resulting butterflies
- Whisper White Banner: start with 2-3/4” x ½” and punch end with Banner Triple Punch. Stamp greeting on banner. Finished banner measures 2” x ½”
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy