Vrmmmm!! Vrmmmm!! Introducing my NEW Hershey’s Kisses Car!!
This car is made up with ALL Hershey’s Kisses and features a new wheel design making it easier and faster to make than my previous Kisses/Nuggets model. I’ve also included instructions for a gift box which will turn this cuteness into a great gift for birthdays, father’s day, graduations and beyond. This is one way you can afford to give someone a car for a special occasion. LOL!
Hershey’s Kisses Car Tutorial
with gift boxes
FREE with an order over $15*
This photo tutorial gives step-by-step instructions on how to make a car that holds ten Hershey’s Kisses and a matching gift box. It includes over 40 photos and time saver steps for making multiples. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with an order over $15* in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Edna Wells says
Is the Hershey’s Kisses Car Tutorial still available with a $15 order?
Hi Edna, Yes the Hershey’s Car Tutorial is still available with a $15 order. Just let me know if you have any other questions. Take care, Brenda
Edna Wells says
Hi. I love your Hersey’s Car. I was wondering if it’s possible to get the tutorial and measurements for the box that you put it in?
Hi Edna, This tutorial is only available for purchase OR you can select it as your free with purchase tutorial if you spend at least $15 in my Stampin’ Up Store. Take care, Brenda 🙂