Here is one more card I made with the Free as a Bird Bundle. This card was inspired by Susan Campfield’s beautiful Crossover Gatefold card. I took Susan’s landscape oriented card and turned it into a portrait mode crossover gatefold. This is a very easy fancy fold card and it can be easily adapted to different stamp sets and papers. My card has a stamped image colored with Stampin’ Blends in the top half and a Designer Series Paper Layer with a die cut greeting in the lower half. If you would like to see how I made this card, just watch the replay of my live video below!
- Thick Whisper White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score at the 2-1/8″ and 6-3/8″ marks.
- Pool Party Layers: 4″ x 2-1/2″ (cut two)
- Whisper White Layer: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Bird Ballad DSP: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Stitched Nested Label Greeting Layer: Cut 3rd Smallest in Whisper White
- Pool Party Layer (inside): 3″ x 5-1/8″
- Stitched Nested Label Layer (inside): Cut largest in Whisper White
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Leave a Reply