This week I’m on the Stampin’ Up Incentive Trip in the Greek Isles. Thank you to all of you, my customers, team and followers for helping me earn this amazing trip for me and my family. I won’t be having a Facebook Live today, but I’ll be back next week.
Today’s card has a “get well” theme and is made using the sweet Back on Your Feet Stamp Set. I used Stampin’ Blends to color the turtle. I used Light Mint Macaron on the head and feet and a combination of Light Call Me Clover blended with the 2 shades of Smoky Slate for the shell. Blending with Smoky Slate is a great way for getting additional shades of the same color. I also carefully cut apart my greeting stamp, so that it would be easier to stamp the 2 lines separately. All in All, I love how this monochromatic green card turned out. I hope you like it too!
Order from me in July 2019 and receive a DOUBLE BONUS!! Stampin’ Up will give you a $5 coupon to use in August 2019 for every $50* you spend in July 2019 AND I will send you a 6″ x 6″ pack of retired designer series paper in August for every $50* you spend with me in July 2019. More details about my retired designer series paper offer HERE!
My card was CASE’d from page 32 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Call Me Clover Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score in half at the 4-1/4″ mark
- 2018-2020 In-Color Paper: 4-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Mint Macaron Layer: 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Thick Whisper White Circle: largest Layering Circle Die
- Basic Gray Banner: 3″ x 1″, punch one end with Banner Triple Punch
- Thick Whisper White Greeting Layers: 3/8″ x 3″ and after stamping trim the ends to make the greetings shorter
Purchase a Copy