It’s 6″ x 6″ project week!
I’m giving away a pack of retired 6 x 6 paper with every $50* you spend with me in July 2019
AND I’m going to show you some cool projects to make with your paper.
Find out more about my offer HERE!
Double Tea Bag Holder
Here is another cute 6 x 6 project to make. This double tea bag holder requires just 4 score lines and some folding to bring it together. It hold two tea bags and makes a great place setting for afternoon teas or favors for a gathering. I want to give thanks and credit for learning how to make this project to Joan Robertson. If you would like to learn how I made mine, just watch my video BELOW AND see the Shopping List HERE!
Spend $50 get a $5 Coupon
For every $50 you spend with Stampin’ Up in July 2019, receive a $5 coupon to use in August 2019. More details below in the Bonus Days Graphic.
- Start with a 6″ x 6″ piece of designer series paper.
- Score or fold the piece in half on the diagonal.
- Put the diagonal fold on left edge of Simply Scored and score at ½” mark
- Put diagonal fold on top edge of Simply Scored and score at 2-3/4”. Flip horizontally and score at 2-3/4” mark again.
- Unfold the 6″ x 6″ square, orienting it such that the 3 middle horizontal score lines are running horizontal to you. Fold in the 2 side corners. Then fold along the bottom along the first score line. Flip and do the same for the other side. Finally fold along the middle score line to create a mountain fold in between the two pockets.
- Glue the top two tips together.
Purchase a Copy