It’s 6″ x 6″ project week!
I’m giving away a pack of retired 6 x 6 paper with every $50* you spend with me in July 2019
AND I’m going to show you some cool projects to make with your paper.
Find out more about my offer HERE!
Emery Board Wrap
This emery board wrap is super easy to make. Just a few quick score marks and a few folds transforms a square of designer series paper into this cute wrap that makes a great gift. It can hold other things too, like a couple of pencils or a pen. I chose to have the emery board peek through on both ends of the wrap, but you can seal off the end if you prefer. I want to give thanks and credit for learning how to make this project to Kaye Mellor at Papercraftskies. If you would like to learn how I made mine, just watch the replay of my Youtube Live BELOW. AND see the Shopping List HERE!
Spend $50 get a $5 Coupon
For every $50 you spend with Stampin’ Up in July 2019, receive a $5 coupon to use in August 2019. More details below in the Bonus Days Graphic.
- Start with a 6″ x 6″ piece of designer series paper. On one side score at 1-1/2″, 3″ and 4-1/2″.
- With the score lines running vertically bend over the top right corner just until the first score intersection.
- Fold over the top left corner, but this time fold to the second score intersection.
- Finally fold over the bottom left corner to the first score intersection.
- Fold along the vertical score lines.
- The short side wraps all the way around and is glued onto the back side of the wrap.
- Stamp the greeting (Daisy Lane Stamp Set) and punch with the Timeless Label Punch. Adhere to the project.
- Tie a length of Polka Dot Tulle around the Wrap.
- Stamp 2 daisies (Daisy Lane Stamp Set) with the same ink color as the card stock you choose. Punch out the daisies with the Medium Daisy Punch. Adhere the 2 daisies together and add a Clear Faceted Gem to the center. Adhere the daisy to the front with a dimensional.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Cookie K says
very cute project! I’m off to the drug store tomorrow morning. TFS!
I’m so glad you like the project!! 🙂