It’s 6″ x 6″ project week!
I’m giving away a pack of retired 6 x 6 paper with every $50* you spend with me in July 2019
AND I’m going to show you some cool projects to make with your paper.
Find out more about my offer HERE!
Lip Balm Purse
Here is my favorite 6 x 6 project this week. To make this purse you will need to score, fold and adhere some of the elements, but I think it will be well worth it. There is only one fold (that is repeated 4 times) that might take a little practice, but I will guide you through it in the video and if you make a few of these it will become easy. I’m using mine to hold lip balm, but you could also use it to hold a small treat or gift. If you would like to learn how I made mine, just watch my VIDEO BELOW AND see the Shopping List HERE!
Spend $50 get a $5 Coupon
For every $50 you spend with Stampin’ Up in July 2019, receive a $5 coupon to use in August 2019. More details below in the Bonus Days Graphic.
- Start with a 6″ x 6″ piece of designer series paper.
- On one side, score at the 1-1/4″ and 4-3/4″ marks.
- Rotate the square one-quarter turn, score at the 2-1/2” and 3-1/2” marks.
- Fold along the score lines.
- Make the four angle folds as shown in the video.
- Adhere a 6″ piece of ribbon to the top of the purse to create a handle.
- Adhere the sides of the purse.
- Cut a 4″ x 2″ piece of Sahara Sand Card Stock. Run through this piece with the Subtle Embossing Folder (optional). On the 4″ side score at the 1-1/2″ mark. Punch the shorter segment with the Delightful Tag Punch. Adhere the back of the flap to the back of the purse.
- Punch a 1/2″ Circle out of matching Card Stock. Adhere the Circle to the front of the flap covering the hole. Add a Designer Element to the Circle.
- Adhere a 3/8″ Circle Fastener or Velcro Dot to keep the purse closed.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Leave a Reply