This week I’m featuring the Cup of Christmas Bundle on my blog. There are so many different ways to make up the cup use just the stamps, just the dies or a combination of them both like I did here. If you would like to see how I made this card, just watch my video below.
Facebook Live Every Tuesday
Please join me on Tuesdays at 10am EST
My card was CASE’d from page 18 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Shaded Spruce Card Stock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ and score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark.
- Early Espresso Layer: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder
- Night Before Christmas Layer: Cut with the largest Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Very Vanilla Circle: Cut with the largest Stitched Shapes Dies Circle
- Early Espresso Banner: 2-3/4″ x 5/8″ and punched with the Banner Triple Punch
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy
I placed an order that should arrive today and I wish I had ordered this set! I just keep passing over it because I already have several coffee/tea sets and really don’t NEED one more…but I want one more! Love this cute card!
Thank you! I know what you mean about having yet another coffee/tea set., but just wait until you see what I do with it tomorrow and then you’ll want it even more. LOL!