Snowman Season Card Class
with Kit Option until Oct 29th
My first ever Card Kit Class using the Snowman Season Bundle and the Let it Snow Paper.
Option 1: $15 PDF & Video Only PURCHASE NOW
Option 2: FREE PDF & Video Only for my current Bee Stampers Team. Click HERE to learn more.
Option 3: FREE PDF & Video Only with an order of at least $15* or more (using the Host Code Y7STB7E4).
Option 4: FREE 4-card kit, PDF & Video with an order of at least $40* or more (using the Host Code Y7STB7E4). Offer expires Oct 29, 2019 at midnight. *before tax and s&h. I recommend getting the Snowman Season Bundle as part of your order. See more Card Kit information below.
PDF & Video
The 6-page PDF has a photo of the front and inside of each card and written instructions on how to complete them. On the last page of the PDF there is a cutting guide which breaks down all the pieces you will need to make each card. There is also an accompanying video to show how to make each card. The PDF and Video are ready and will be sent out immediately.
Card Kits (limited time until Oct 29, 2019)
In your card kit, you will receive all the card stock pieces, embellishments, envelopes to make the 4 cards plus an acetate card box to hold them in. I have done all the cutting, scoring and embossing for you. You will need the Snowman Season Bundle, recommended ink pads, Stampin’ Blends and adhesives to complete the cards as I have designed them (see the first supply list below). The cut off for ordering the card kits is Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at midnight and the kits will be mailed out by November 5th. You must spend at least $40* and use the Host Code Y7STB7E4, so that I know you want the card kit.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.