Book lovers will adore this Faux Book Gift Box. It’s the same size as an average paperback book and looks and opens like a real hardcover book with a jacket. The book block is the box portion. The lined stamp from the Lilypad Lake Stamp Set gives the sides of the book the look of real pages. I wanted this gift box to have the authentic look of a book. To make one book you will need two 8-1/2″ x 11″ pieces of card stock and one sheet of 12″ x 12″ designer series paper. Check out how cute this book looks made with 3 different suites from the Holiday Catalog. This box will hold a small gift and it is sure to surprise and delight the recipient.
Faux Book Gift Box Tutorial
FREE with an order over $15*
This photo tutorial gives step-by-step instructions on how to make a Faux Book Gift Box. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with an order over $15* in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.