Birds & Branches Bundle Week
There is a certain joy I feel when I create a card using just pure stamping. It’s fun to create little scenes with just stamps and no other distractions in the way. It took me several pieces of scrap paper to design a layout for both of these cards and in my video below I will show you what to stamp first and how. I will have a little bird chart (with ways to create 4 different common birds) available to my Email List Subscribers on Saturday. If you would like to see how I made this card, just watch my video below.
Supply List HERE!
View Video HERE!
No Layer Card Tips
- Practice, Practice, Practice!
- Cut yourself 1/4 sheets of computer paper to practice stamping your scene. Expect to go through many pieces of paper to get the right placement.
- Buy extra clear blocks so that you can have all your stamps mounted instead of having to remove and replace the stamps all the time.
- For the birds, let the ink dry between each layer of ink to prevent the colors and details from blending together.
- For the birds, take your time when aligning each layer it helps to hover right over the top of the image to get a bird’s eye view.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
Purchase a Copy
Margaret Waskiewicz says
Love this set. Your ideas are very sweet. I’m going to try this. TFS.
Thank you, Margaret