Today I’m making a birthday card using the cute animals from the Zoo Globe Stamp Set. It is also CASE-ing Tuesday and normally I change up the card quite a bit, but I really liked the sample card and thought I could make it just a bit better with a few tweaks. I’m really happy with the result. The catalog is such a great resource for samples. If you would like to see how I made this card, just watch my video below.
Facebook Live Every Tuesday
Please join me on Tuesdays at 10am EST
My card was CASE’d from page 55 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″
- Coastal Cabana Background Strips: 5″ x 1″
- Granny Apple Green Layer: 4-3/8″ x 3″
- Whisper White Panels: 1″ x 2-3/8″
- Daffodil Delight Greeting Layer: 1-3/8″ x 3/4″
Purchase a Copy