I can’t believe December is here. I’m so not ready, but maybe that’s because our son won’t be home from university for another couple of weeks yet. I hope your holiday preparations are going better than mine.
The critters on this card are from the birthday stamp set, From All of Us. I added the Santa hats and the greeting from the Banner Year Stamp Set to turn it into a Christmas card. I used lots of Stampin’ Blends to color the animals. If you would like to see how I made this card, just watch my video below.
Facebook Live Every Tuesday
Please join me on Tuesdays at 10am EST
My card was CASE’d from page 11 of the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score at the 4-1/4″ mark.
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP Layer: 5″ x 4″
- Whisper White Layer: 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Soft Suede Light & Dark (body)
- Crumb Cake Light (belly)
- Basic Black Light (nose)
- Cinnamon Cider Light (body)
- Crumb Cake Light (face)
- Petal Pink Dark (cheeks)
- Basic Black Light (body)
- Daffodil Delight Dark (throat)
- Pumpkin Pie Light & Dark (beak)
- Petal Pink Dark (legs, neck, eyelids)
- Calypso Coral light (beak)
- Smoky Slate Light & Dark (body)
- Granny Apple Green Dark (head, legs)
- Granny Apple Green Light (shell, eyelid)
- Daffodil Delight Light & Dark (shell)
Purchase a Copy
Purchase a Copy