Take me out to the ball game…
The Hershey’s Ball Cap is the perfect little gift for a sports or outdoor enthusiast. It holds 3 Hershey’s Kisses and is easy to make. These ball cap favors could also be used for Father’s Day, Birthdays or Team Fundraisers. They measure approximately 3″ long x 1″ high. The Hershey’s Kisses stay put without the use of adhesive. Give the Hershey’s kiss a little push and out it comes, but the caps can be picked up and moved without the Kisses falling out.
Hershey’s Ball Cap Tutorial
FREE with an order over $15*
This photo tutorial gives step-by-step instructions on how to make a ball cap that holds 3 Hershey’s Kisses. The tutorial includes over 20 photos and time saver steps for making multiples. This tutorial is only available through me, Brenda Quintana
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with an order over $15* in MY STAMPIN’ UP! STORE. Once your order has been placed, just contact me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current BeeStampers team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF.
Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below.
2″ Circle Punch
1/4″ Handheld Circle Punch
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.