Today’s CASE-ing Tuesday layout reminded me a lot of a swing card. So instead of designing a regular card, I created a fancy fold card with the Be Jolly and Candy Canes Stamp Sets. This card is so much fun to play with, so I’m sure it will cheer anyone who receives it. It also fits nicely into a Medium Envelope.
Use the Nov 2021 Host Code VRQ4BZMW and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 46 of the 2021 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut a 6-3/4” x 5-1/2” piece of cardstock
- On the 6-3/4” side, line up at 5-1/2”, CUT from 1-1/4” to 4-1/4”
- Turn 180 (to the other 6-3/4″ side) and Repeat Step 2
- On 5-1/2” side, line up at 4-1/4”, CUT from 1-1/4” to 2-3/4” AND 4” to 5-1/2”
- Turn 180 (to the other 5-1/2″ side) and Repeat step 4
- On the 6-3/4” side, line up at 2-3/4”, SCORE from the EDGE to 1-1/4” AND 4-1/4” to 5-1/2”
- Slide card stock over to line up at the 4” mark, SCORE from the EDGE to 1-1/4” AND 4-1/4” to 5-1/2”
- Real Red Pieces: TWO 4-1/4” x 3” pieces
- Basic White Pieces: TWO 4” x 2-3/4” pieces
- If you need extra help with the swing fold, check out THIS VIDEO