I hope you all are enjoying the holidays. Today we are on the road heading back to Boston from Canada. We had a wonderful visit with my parents-in-law. I feel like I had a vacation. My mother-in-law spoiled us with her wonderful cooking and my father-in-law entertained us with stories of his childhood. We also played pool and it was fun because we are all pretty evenly matched.
Today’s card is a sneak peek from the upcoming 2022 Sale-a-bration Catalog. Aren’t the little otters cute? You can earn the Awesome Otters Stamp Set OR the Simply Marbelous Paper with every $50 you spend from Jan 4-Feb 28, 2022. I will update my supply list below once they become available.
Want to make this card? You will find my step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! I won’t have a live video today, but I’ll be back to doing my usual CASE-ing Tuesday Live videos on January 4th.
Use the Dec 2021 Host Code NJVHDQTB and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 63 of the 2021 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut a 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White Card Stock, score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark and fold.
- Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Pool Party Card Stock. Run this piece through with the Picture This Die and then the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Stamp and color some images from the Awesome Otters Stamp Set on scrap pieces of Basic White.
- Cut some 1-1/2″ squares of Simply Marbelous Designer Series Paper.
- Arrange and adhere the designer series paper and stamped images behind the circular windows. Then adhere the pool party piece to the card front.
- Embellish with a bow and some gems.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply