The week of Christmas is finally here and I wanted to share one last Christmas card with you. This card uses products from the Painted Christmas Suite and uses the CASE-ing Tuesday sketch (see below). If you want to play along with us this week make sure you check our Facebook Group.
Want to make this card? You will find my step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! I won’t have a video for my cards for the next 2 weeks, because I’m up in Canada visiting family for the holidays. My next CASE-ing Tuesday LIve video will be on January 4th. Wishing you all a Happy Holiday!
Use the Dec 2021 Host Code NJVHDQTB and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 15 of the 2021 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut a 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Evening Evergreen Card Stock, score in half at the 4-1/4″ mark and fold.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper and adhere to a 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ piece of Soft Succulent Card Stock. Adhere to the card frong
- Cut a 5″ x 3/4″ piece of Soft Succulent Card Stock and punch one end with the Treasured Tags Pick a Punch. Stamp Merry Christmas in Evening Evergreen Ink and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the Bold pine cone stamp in Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake Card Stock and then the detail pine cone stamp in Early Espresso Ink over top. Cut out with the pine cone die.
- Stamp the leaves in Evening Evergreen Ink on Basic White Card Stock and the Berries in Real Red on Basic White Card Stock. Cut out with the matching dies.
- Arrange and glue the pine cones, leaves and berries to the card front.
- Embellish with a bow tied with the Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon and some Elegant Faceted Gems.
- Inside: Cut a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Basic White Card Stock. Adhere a 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ strip of Painted Christmas Paper to the bottom. Stamp a Greeting in Real Red Ink. Adhere to the inside of the card.